Control and automation systems based on experience and advanced technologies
Product design process
- Elaboration of technical specifications
- Creation of product specifications
- Determining the price of device components
- Price optimization
- Development of the product concept
- Manufacturing of a prototype
- Creation of a production plan
- Production of technological equipment
- Creation of workplaces
- Production of a pilot batch
- Problem analysis
- Correction of design and technological documentation
- Software revision
- Technical support
We guarantee the transparency of all stages of development and technological production cycle, optimizing each stage of development and creating a competitive and quality product. Our developers will show the intermediate stages of development, accelerating them to bring a new product to market.
Our specialists participated in the following developments:
- 1992-1993 ADASE- I (Long-range automatic communication equipment for power systems)
- 1993-1994 Group communication equipment for conference calls
- 1994-1995 "Uktus-TM" control point equipment
- 1996-1997 Control equipment of electric diesel generators «UK EDG»
- 1996-1997 Equipment of protection traction power supply networks «AZM»
- 1999-2000 Microprocessor ignition system «MSZ»
- 2004-2016 Control System for «KZ Rostselmash»
About us today
NPF ATI was founded in 1991 and specializes in the development and mass production of devices and elements of control and automation systems.
In 2017 NPF ATI was reorganized. It equipped its own production and will help you to solve any technical issues in the field of electronics.
Now we have even more tools to create competitive products, our team is ready to support you at any stage of product development.